1. Open the file with Adobe Reader
3. Pattern will be printed on three sheets of A4. Attach the pattern parts together along the dotted line.
Note! There is no seam allowances in this pattern. In this model waist and leg openings have been finished with fold-over elastic, so no seam allowances is needed. Side seams has been sewed with a serger (add seam allowance 6mm). Do not forget to add seam allowance also at the bottom of panties. If you want to lower the waistline, cut the desired amount out of the pattern evenly.
It is best to make panties of fabric that stretches both lengthwise and crosswise. Cotton jersey and Lycra are favorable. In this model cotton jersey with elastic has been used.
Check your size from mB underwear size chart (cm) below. Hip measure is the most important when choosing a pattern for panties.
How to Sew Hipster Panties
1. Finish the front end of the lining piece by serging.
2. Put the pieces overlap in the following order: front piece right side up> back piece right side down>lining right side down
3. Stitch along the bottom edge. Use a stretch stitch or a zigzag stitch. Turn the pieces to the right position and pin the lining in place.
4. Finish the leg openings with fold-over elastic (zigzag). Stretch the elastic slightly while sewing.
5. Sew the side seams with the serger or with zigzag stitch.
6. Finish the waist with fold-over elastic (zigzag). Do not stretch the elastic.