Sew Comfy Bra
The Sew Comfy Bra is a full coverage style underwire bra, engineered to be smoothing and natural. The cup’s design brings out a beautiful, round and forward-facing shape.
This bra is designed for fabric with good stretch like Lycra or Spandex. When using fabric with these properties, you’ll get the most comfortable bra without compromising on support.
The materials are easy to gather with a short list of lingerie findings. You will sew this bra up quickly and easily thanks to new, modern sewing techniques. Illustrated step by step instructions help you through the process.
Change the look of this bra with different fabric choices, as long as they have good stretch and recovery. You can use stretch lace for a touch of elegance or a special occasion, solid Lycra for everyday wear and a fun print for a bikini top.
Learn more about Sew Comfy Bra
- Download the drawings of the wires 1:1
- Watch short video about wrapping the bottom edge of the Sew Comfy Bra on our You tube channel
Fabrics and notions
|The ideal fabric weight is 190 – 230gsm or similar
(approx 40% horizontally and 30% vertically) 4 way stretch fabric
with good recovery such as stretch Lycra, Spandex
|20-40cm x 150cm||8-16” x 59”|
|Non-stretch, light stabiliser fabric||12x16cm||5-7”|
|3cm wide elastic with approx. 15% stretch and good recovery||1m||40”|
|Fold Over Elastic (FOE)||100-140cm||40-55”|
|Rings and sliders||1 set||1 set|
|Hook and eye closure 2 x 3 or 3 x 3 depending on size|
Sew Comfy Bra PDF pattern
- Three files; pattern, instructions and pattern for alternative bottom elastic widths included
- English and Finnish text in the pattern
- Sewing Instructions in English with clear drawings
- All sizes on its own layer, so you can print out only the size/sizes you need
- Seam allowances included